The purpose of Rob Still Ministries is to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ to the nations of the earth. We do this through short-term missions trips to under-resourced areas of the world.
"Go and make disciples"
For over 16 years we have served extensively in the formerly Communist countries of Eastern Europe, particularly Romania, Hungary, and Serbia.
We have also ministered in Africa, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Mexico, Guatemala, Ecuador, the Caribbean, The Philippines, Germany, England, The Netherlands, Poland, and other nations.
We invest in the nations by going and making disciples. We do this by teaching biblical foundations of Christian worship.
We teach what the Bible has to say about worship, music, leadership and life. We encourage wholeheartedness by helping people understand specifically their identity and destiny in Christ.
How You Can Be a Go-er, a Sender, or A Sponsor
1) GO - Pray about joining us and serving as staff on our next missions trip. You'll have the time of your life. Contact us for more info.
2) SEND - with your prayers and/or financial support.
3) SPONSOR - Help support a student where we teach and serve.
Our next missions trip for 2017 will be the month of May in Eastern Europe at the bible school in Ukraine. Other locations including Hungary and France to be announced.
This will be our 17th consecutive year of serving on short term international missions trip teaching about worship.
We are also raising the funds to serve in Israel late October through early November, 2017
- EASTERN EUROPE MISSIONS TRIP 2017 March 30, 2017
- Report from Ukraine Missions Trip 2016 March 30, 2017
- Ukraine Missions Trip 2016 October 19, 2016
- SOZO FESTIVAL, HUNGARY 2015 [Missions Report Part 1] August 17, 2015
- Hungary & Romania 2015 Missions Trip July 8, 2015
CHANGE THE WORLD
Partner With Us
Rob Still Ministries, Inc is a TN Non-profit corporation and 501(c)(3) charity organized exclusively for charitable, religious, and educational purposes, including, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible for income tax purposes to the extent allowed by law.