The purpose of Rob Still Ministries is to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ to the nations of the earth. We do this through short-term missions trips to under-resourced areas of the world.
"Go and make disciples"
For over 16 years we have served extensively in the formerly Communist countries of Eastern Europe, particularly Romania, Hungary, and Serbia.
We have also ministered in Africa, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Mexico, Guatemala, Ecuador, the Caribbean, The Philippines, Germany, England, The Netherlands, Poland, and other nations.
We invest in the nations by going and making disciples. We do this by teaching biblical foundations of Christian worship.
We teach what the Bible has to say about worship, music, leadership and life. We encourage wholeheartedness by helping people understand specifically their identity and destiny in Christ.
How You Can Be a Go-er, a Sender, or A Sponsor
1) GO - Pray about joining us and serving as staff on our next missions trip. You'll have the time of your life. Contact us for more info.
2) SEND - with your prayers and/or financial support.
3) SPONSOR - Help support a student where we teach and serve.
Rob's last missions trip was May 2018 at the Ukraine Evangelical Theological Seminary. We also have invitations for Greece in November, 2018 and to return to Ukraine .
This will be our 18th consecutive year of serving on short term international missions trips teaching about worship.
We are also raising the funds to serve on future missions projects in 2019.
- Our Next Missions Trip: Greece & Ukraine November 2018 October 21, 2018
- Ukraine Mission 2018 May 7, 2018
- Israel Ministry Trip With Caleb Company 2017 October 20, 2017
- Report From Eastern Europe Missions Trip [May 2017] July 27, 2017
- EASTERN EUROPE MISSIONS TRIP 2017 March 30, 2017
CHANGE THE WORLD
Partner With Us
Rob Still Ministries, Inc is a TN Non-profit corporation and 501(c)(3) charity organized exclusively for charitable, religious, and educational purposes, including, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible for income tax purposes to the extent allowed by law.