The purpose of Rob Still Ministries is to proclaim the good news of Jesus Christ to the nations of the earth. We do this through short-term missions trips to under-resourced areas of the world.
"Go and make disciples"
For over 19 years we have served extensively in the formerly Communist countries of Eastern Europe, particularly Romania, Hungary, Serbia, Bulgaria and Ukraine.
We have also ministered in Africa, Sri Lanka, Argentina, Mexico, Guatemala, Ecuador, the Caribbean, The Philippines, Germany, England, The Netherlands, Poland, Greece and other nations.
We invest in the nations by going and making disciples. We do this by teaching biblical foundations of Christian worship.
We teach what the Bible has to say about worship, music, leadership and life. We encourage wholeheartedness by helping people understand specifically their identity and destiny in Christ.
How You Can Be a Go-er, a Sender, or A Sponsor
1) GO – Pray about joining us and serving on our next missions trip. You’ll have the time of your life. Contact us for more info.
2) SEND – with your prayers and/or financial support.
3) SPONSOR – Help support a student where we teach and serve. Help provide musical instruments and supplies.
We have several new missions invitations and opportunities for 2019! We are currently raising the funds so we can go and serve.
Rob's just returned from an amazing ministry trip serving missions projects in Czech Republic, Austria and Ukraine. Read all about our latest work in the "Blog Updates".
This will be our 19th consecutive year of serving on short term international missions trips teaching about worship.
- Report: Missions Trip Spring 2019 September 12, 2019
- Spring 2019 Eastern Europe Missions Trip Preview March 11, 2019
- Reflections on My Missions Trip to Greece & Ukraine, Fall 2018 November 22, 2018
- Our Next Missions Trip: Greece & Ukraine November 2018 October 21, 2018
- Ukraine Mission 2018 May 7, 2018
CHANGE THE WORLD
Partner With Us
Rob Still Ministries, Inc is a TN Non-profit corporation and 501(c)(3) charity organized exclusively for charitable, religious, and educational purposes, including, the making of distributions to organizations that qualify as exempt organizations under section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. Donations are tax deductible for income tax purposes to the extent allowed by law.